The nano PCO technology from Qi NanoTech is a next-generation air purification technology, which can purify air pollutions caused by more than 85% harmful gases kinds in our life such as car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs. At the presence of light, photocatalyst produces holes (h+) electron (e-) paris, which react with organic pollutants and harmful gases molecular.
It is a similar reaction to Einstein’s photoelectric effect, just at a higher level. We are now able to convert complex and toxic organic substances (i.e. formaldehyde) to a simple and safe inorganic substance (i.e. water and carbon dioxide) only with the power of light, which shows up a big picture of the greener future. There is no more pollution in the whole purification process, the pollutant is not just collected or filtered, it is decomposed.
The nano photocatalyst reacts as a catalyst in the chemical reaction so that its performance will maintain a long time and it will almost not be consumed. It can be called as an ultimate purification process. Furthermore, we have developed the innovative VLR (Visible Light Response) photocatalyst modification technology; therefore our VOCs air purification products are suitable for indoor daily life use where UV light irradiation is weak.
- Outdoor air purification (car and industry exhausts purification, NOx)
- Indoor air purification (Sick-house Syndrome, VOCs)
- Air purification device and filter industry
- Chemical and biological odor elimination
- Purify most air pollution includes NOx and VOCs
- 100% mineralize harmful gas to H2O and CO2
- Environmental-friendly, no extra pollution
- Organic pollutant decomposition
- Catalytic action mode, longtime performance
- Core reaction parts of air purifier & HVAC (VOCs, PM2.5)
- Building exterior surfaces and road facilities (NOx)
- Office, houses, automobiles (VOCs)
- Smoking area (Smoke smell)
- Livestock industry (Ammonia, Stink)
- Waste disposal facilities (Stink)
- Printing & printing factories (VOCs)
- Incinerator (Dioxin)
- Hospitals, Schools (VOCs, Airborne virus & bacteria)
- Food factories & transportations (Ethylene)
- Control bad smells know more
- Eliminate airborne bacteria and virus know more